Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week1

Hi everyone today I decided to go for a walk in my neighborhood this is a picture I took on my walk. I think I will start walking in the morning where is not too hot verses in the afternoon, because it's just so hot but, when I'm walking in the afternoon and give me more motivation to go for a walk when I'm getting out to the mail. I only walked three times a day which would normally be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Food journal

Chicken salad
Water
Fruit juice
3 almond chocolate cookies
Bacon cheeseburger for dinner
This is why I decided to food journal to  have a good look at what iam eating today, and judging by this I definitely need to change what I have eaten. I believe in moderation, I believe that you can enjoy the chocolate almond cookies but eat it I  moderation. Enjoy that bacon cheeseburger but in moderation but I notice that I can go overboard on food! That is something that iam going to  work on for now on the trying not to go overboard on certain food that I eat.
Until next time in my next blog post see you guys later
Meka

No comments:

Post a Comment